- plash-proof, Drop-proof, Eye-Protection Sensor and Parental Timer designed with your child in mind
- Wireless cast, HDMI, USB Type-C, USB for multi-connectivity
- Bluetooth speaker & Built-in Aptoide TV Apps
The devices GS2 supports with wireless projection are smartphones (iOS & Android) and laptops (Windows, Chrome & MacOS).
There are 3 ways to transmit audio and video content via GS2 wireless projection: WLAN mode, GS2- hotspot mode, mobile hotspot mode.
* Due to the content protection mechanism for the subscription-based streaming platform, please note that “mobile devices” cannot “mirror” or “cast” the content of certain streaming services, such as Netflix, Fox+, Catchplay, iTunes, etc.
The content you can cast via Airplay and Chromecast:
1. photos, videos, and music files on your mobile phone.
3. content on Youtube
4. Music App (e.g. Spotify)
5. Office Doc and email app.
Unlike LCDs, mobiles, and tablets which emit blue light, projectors project light, and the images projected onto the wall or screen curtain get into the eyes with less stimulation and damage to the eyes.
Equipped with Eye-Protection Sensor, GS2 will shut down the LED light automatically to prevent the strong light from entering the eyes in case that curious kids peep into the lens.
What’s more, GS2 is IPX2 splash-proof and 0.5 m drop-proof and has a magnetic detachable power cord. Your kids can play indoors as well as outdoors carefreely without safety concerns.